In Cognac, all year upon reservation, the Visits and Rendez-Vous Rémy Martin
A few hours from Paris, close to Bordeaux and La Rochelle, in order to share the secrets of its history and the production of its cognacs, the House of Rémy Martin offers you a unique journey through time and space ...
- The Rémy Martin Estate, in Merpins (4km from Cognac) : from Mid-April to end of September, discovery of our production site by train. A unique and authentic journey from the vineyard to the tasting. Duration of the visit: one hour and a half.
- The House of Rémy Martin in Cognac : open all year upon reservation, privileged tour in the heart of our historic house where you will discover the secrets of our heritage and know-how . Duration of the visit: 2 hours.
Tasing (*) of our cognacs accompanied by appetizers prepared by our Chef. Our boutiques in Cognac and Merpins offer an exclusive range of gift sets, limited editions, bar items, ...
We can prepare and put on the following to accompany your experience: a workshop on blending eaux-de-vie of different ages and from different sources; a sensory tasting bringing together painting, music, scent and touch; a tasting with chocolate ...
A half-day, a day, an evening or a weekend ... Whether you want to relax or work, the House of Rémy Martin offers you an exclusive access to its heritage. You can share this privilege with your business partners, customers, family or friends. A team entirely focused on your needs will handle your experience to make sure that every moment is truly exceptional.
From a few hours to a day, from 2 to 50 people, whether you want to relax or work, the House of Rémy Martin offers you exclusive access to its heritage.
(*) Alcohol abuse can seriously damage your health. Consume with moderation.
By motorway :
- From Paris : autoroute A10, sortie n° 34 - St Jean d'Angély-Cognac - 4h
- From Bordeaux : autoroute A10, sortie n°36 - Pons-Cognac -1h 30
- From La Rochelle : autoroute La Rochelle-Saintes puis RN 141 - 1h 15.
TGV Paris-Angoulême direct in 2 hours and half. Then access by train or car (30mn).